New Aircraft Warning Lights Low Intensity XLFE-LIB series
Phase-out of the XLFE-4/1 series in red colour
Cortem Group completes the range of aircraft warning lights with the Low Intensity XLFE-LIB series which will gradually replace the XLFE-4/1 series.
Let's see the distinctive elements:
- Type B low intensity warning lights are intended for constructions with low extension and height above ground less than 45 meters
- red color with light intensity greater than 32 candles
- night operation
- compliant with ICAO Annex 14 standard for low intensity warning lights type B (corresponding to FAA type L-810)
- compliant with EN/IEC 60079-28 for the "op is" protection mode
- n° 4 LEDs installed on the electronic plate with single circuithigh resistance to vibrations (longer life in particularly heavy duty)
- estimated life of 100,000 hours (12 hours a day for 20 years)
- internal reflector in anticorodal chromed aluminum alloy
The XLFE-LIB can also be supplied to meet the requirements of low intensity type A overhead obstacle warning lamps, as it meets the photometric and light intensity requirements, and for industrial signaling with flashing operation and different light colours on request.
Look at the catalogue of XLFE-LIB series